OROMO LIBERATION FRONT
Guyyaa : Onk. 24 , 2014
The Oromo Liberation Front would like to give this Press Release to clear the shabby-foggy news carried on the Zehabesha website, Ethiomedia and other media outlets on October 23, 2014 regarding the OLF-for Change Chairman Brig. Gen. Kamal Galchu .
We would like to assure the Wider Oromo people at home and in diaspora that the general is in full command of the Organization and the information given by few failed individuals of our Organization is false and baseless .
- 1. The enemy has been working on all fronts (inside and outside) to kill the Oromo people’s
legitimate struggle and thereby legitimate right for long time now.
- 2. Accordingly, enemy servants who are die-hard power mongers who forgot the Oromo people and its struggle except their empty power were trying to sabotage the functions of the struggle in many different ways for long tim
- 3. The leadership patiently tried all means possible to advise them so that they can refrain from their treacherous activities but to no avail.
- 4. The last and latest attempt done by the leadership, as per the decision of the Central Committee is to establish a fact finding committee which can investigate any and all complaints by these few individu The committee finalized its investigation and is ready to submit its report any time.
- 5. The group knew that they will be exposed by this investigation and therefore opted for calling illegal meeting of the central committee in contradiction to the rules of the organization.
- 6. Based on this and to protect the laws of the organization and the integrity of the organization, The Chairman suspended these few individuals until the matter is deliberated up on and decided by the central committee.
- 7. The group which already made up its mind and wanted to create havoc went on media and gave the above mentioned useless and pack of lies in order to cover up their crimes and their masters’ hidden mission.
- 8. This illegal group has no mandate or the capacity to distribute such a false information is to create confusion and demoralize the Oromo cau But they were not successful and never be.
Because the Oromo Struggle is unstoppable. We like to ascertain our firm commitment to the cause and stand by our people no matter what. Our organization shall emerge victorious, because it is with the people and for the People of Oromia and all other people who are under the brutal rule of the enemy. We stand firmly for the liberty and freedom of our people and country!
The Office of OLF-for Change