Based on your request to write a memo following a crisis at EC below are my notes. Since what prompted me to approach you for solution was an issue with Jawar causing the resignation of Dr. Sentayehu and my own observation of problems related with Jawar so I will focus more on that but I also will highlight some basic issues we have with EC ourselves. Guutuu waayee kanaa dubbisuuf as tuqaa
Tags memo omn TVoromoo torontoo
Oromo Orthodox Split: A Collision Between Politics and Faith
By Sooreettii Kadiir The formation of the Oromo Orthodox Synod signals greater shifts that have …
kijibaa bada saayyo hinaaftu
After having read the entire memo, I have come away with the following impression regarding Obbo Jawar and the EC.
1. That Jawar does not have an ill intention and can be a valuable resource if handled properly
2. That if the things he wrote in his email during the OFSNA games are true, somebody was not doing their jobs and that can frustrate someone like him with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
3. That Jawar sees inefficiencies and incompetence within OMN, yet does not know the right way go about addressing them.
4. That Jawar considerably lacks interpersonal skill that is vital in such mostly volunteer-based organization
5. That the EC that consists of a highly educated, experienced, and mature individuals still lacked the skill and the spine to deal with a twenty-something young kid with a high-level of energy and enthusiam. As a result, now everyone including our foes, knows every detail of the innerworking of the organization.
My grandmother once said, ” Education and or age does not change a fool because he was born a fool”.